Video marketing strategy
Your plan doesn’t need to be incredibly detailed (as the performance of your first few videos will often reveal some necessary modifications), but you should have a good idea of how you’ll align video content with the goals of your company.
A solid plan can be the difference between knowing your content is delivering ROI, versus throwing metaphorical spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks.
Here’s how to map out your purposeful video marketing strategy.
What is video marketing?[row_separator color1=”#95a5a6″ color2=”#bdc3c7″]
- Video marketing can be defined in digital marketing context as all uses of video contents to promote a brand, product or service.
- Video marketing can take many different forms. It has been empowered by the increase in bandwidth and video consumption.
- Videos can be used for advertising purposes by buying ad spaces (in-stream video, in-banner video, etc.) or by simply posting a video on a video platform (e.g., YouTube) and looking for viral dissemination.
- Videos are also used for showing and promoting products and services on commercial websites. For some products or services it can help transformation.
- Finally, video can be used for educational purposes in a content marketing strategy. In this case, videos can be placed on the seller’s website or/and on a video platform (e.g. YouTube channel).
How we work
This video exactly how we think web design and development should go with those complete 7 phase’s